Click below to watch it.
2017 is a powerful year of transformation!
Ready to make it your best ever?
In this video, you will learn:
- What 2017 represents on an energetic level for you
- How the 2017 vibration will affect:
your relationships, your body health, your finances, your career/business and your spirituality! ( we will look at each specific area and what to expect!)
- Red flags to watch out for that can block your progress
- The 2017 Animal Totem and how you can use their energy to assist you in your goals
- The spiritual secret to ushering in miracles and opening doors for yourself and more!
Q: What is one challenge that you are ready to overcome in 2017? Share with us in the comments below!
For more, click here to get free weekly updates!
The Top 9 List (Goddess-style) of 2016
- Movie (Joy) starring Jennifer Lawrence, about the founder of the Miracle Mop and skinny velvet hanger, among other things. (The only movie I’ve ever watched and then immediately replayed)
Lesson: No matter how many setbacks life throws at you, your conviction for sharing your gift with the world wins out. Never give up.
- Sacred Success by Barbara Stanny
Lesson: When you make your decisions based on what supports your deepest, truest values, that is true success.
- Don’t Let Anything Dull your Sparkle by Doreen Virtue
Lesson: It’s safe to step away from anything that drains you-this is a loving act and it doesn’t mean you don’t care. Quite the opposite.
- Song (Rise) by Katy Perry
(I ended up dancing to this song over and over again in my living room!)
Lesson: It’s safe for you to be powerful and THRIVE, not just survive.
- Outrageous Openness by Tosha Silver
(This is one that I read all the time, and will flip to a page when I need a message from Spirit!)
Lesson: Life flows better when you get out of your own way.
- Song (Love on the Brain) by Rhianna (sooo beautiful, although to be honest, I wasn’t paying too much attention to the lyrics as much as the Motown vibe)
Lesson: Love will make you do crazy things and is the most powerful force in the Universe.
- I am not your Guru (Netflix documentary) of Tony Robbins’ weekend seminar
(I watched this twice with my man!)
Lesson: Change can happen in an instant when you speak your Truth. Believing it has to take forever is an illusion to justify not being ready to take full responsibility for your life.
- Getting the Love You Want by Harville Hendrix
Lesson: We attract a partner who perfectly mirrors our unresolved childhood agendas and wounds so we can heal them and love from a fuller place.
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
Lesson: Loving yourself is always the answer. (I’d like to take her out to coffee in 2017 as I feel we would have much to discuss on this topic!)
1) Which of the 9 lessons speaks to you right now?
2) What is one of your own top movies, books or songs that influenced 2016? Share with us in the comments!
Have you seen the Super moon in Taurus? I’ve been catching gorgeous pictures from my friends in Arizona because in Portland, we got so much rain, I couldn’t see it!
Because it’s in Taurus, you may be seeing themes in your life such as:
- Material: Wanting more financial prosperity, stability, better management of your resources
- Physical: Emphasis on sensuality, sexuality/sex, beauty (inner and outer)
- Mental/Emotional: Holding your own, commitment in partnerships, taking a stand for something…and sticking to it
The air is ripe for miracles and I wanted to share one with you today that I saw on my Facebook feed.
One of my friends was at a workshop in NYC this morning where Bob Proctor was one of the speakers.
A woman stood up and basically declared that she needed $150,000 to help fund her non profit charitable organization for children.
She went balls out and asked Proctor directly for his support in front of the entire crowd!
He said, “If 14 of you listening to this will donate $10k, I will add in my own $10k. What are you waiting for people?”
Now, we have been conditioned to believe that raising $150k might take a long time….or that she would have had to create a super thought out plan and hound people for pennies.
This all transpired in three minutes.
The Universe has no limits to the magic we can create with it. The only restrictions are the ones in our minds and in our belief system.
So when you hear yourself saying stuff like…”I really want to do this but I just don’t think I have enough time/resources/energy…” or “I’ve always wanted to do XYZ but I’m not qualified enough…it would take too much work…I’m too old/not old enough/not (fill in the blank).
I’m calling B.S right now 🙂
Check yourself. Because when your desire is strong enough, those excuses just don’t hold up.
You will find yourself willing to do things outside your comfort zone.
And it doesn’t have to take forever and a day for you to change something in your life.
Unless you believe it does.
Are you up for a challenge?
When I sat outside watching the rain last night pour down, I lit a candle and took out my journal and got quiet. I asked, “What feels like fun?” (tapping into desire)
And what came out was to offer a free challenge as we round the end of 2016 starting this Sunday Nov 20 called “Live Like A Goddess!” A 3-WEEK CHALLENGE TO SHED YOUR OLD SKIN + FEEL HAPPY, ADORED AND FREE!
I ran this twice this year and each time I was floored by the insights and internal stretches the women in there made in the short 3 weeks.
Magic and miracles happen everyday.
If you’re ready to meet other Goddesses, get clear on what is holding you back from fully expressing your personal power, take me for a test drive as your spiritual mentor and sign up!
We start Sunday! Click below to join us (FREE).
Have you ever been on a date or had a big decision or presentation at work to make and you literally can’t stop your brain from totally spinning out of control like a hamster on a wheel on steroids?
That was me.
I’d like to share a true story with you with the intent that it helps you love and trust yourself more. It’s a story about business but really it’s about loving yourself full out and falling in love with the real you. Would that be ok?
It was Circa 2012.
I remember sitting in my apartment, crying and stressed out because I didn’t know what to call myself.
I was on the phone with my astrologer and halfway through my rant about how I didn’t know if I was on the right track in my business, in my life, in my crazy dating life that inspired The Dating Mirror, he shut me up in his very classy, British way.
And told me some of the hands-down best advice I’ve ever received in my entire life.
Let me take you back
But before I spill the beans, to fully appreciate his advice, here’s a little background on where it came from:
I was at a place in my business where everything was expanding. Like faster than I could imagine and I was constantly putting pressure on myself to label myself for the masses.
For those of you who have been following me for awhile, you’ve seen me go through several incarnations and brand names.
I started out doing Angel readings on the streets of San Francisco (no joke!), became a Reiki Master Teacher and got a radio and TV gig doing readings for people live on air for four years. I was unofficially labeled The Next Doreen Virtue.
Then years ago at a mastermind, a mentor came up with the name, The CEO Psychic, for my business. It was true. A lot of my clients are CEO’s and big shots in their industries. I shared the same stage as Deepak Chopra and went on with that moniker and brand and my career shot way up.
And shortly after that, because a lot of my clients really wanted my help with their relationships, family and self-confidence (even though they would come to me initially for business intuition advice and cleverly sneak it in at the end!) Five Star Love Life came about. But throughout each brand evolution, I realized something huge.
The Trouble with Labels
All were fabulous monikers and names to be associated with. Clever. Clear. Sexy.
The trouble was, I found that each time I tried to label myself, I started to feel weird.
I went way more into my head than was helpful.
I started trying to fit myself into a neat little box that came with owning a particular “name” and it brought up a lot of pressure, anxiety and self doubt.
- I felt scattered and my life really mirrored that.
- I had success but I was all over the place, literally.
I think I moved four times between 2011-2013.
- My weight was up and down.
- I had really great men in my life who I (or they) for one reason or another just couldn’t commit to.
And I really had to work hard to find my center. Because something felt well, off, but I couldn’t quite pinpoint it. I needed help.
So I booked a session with my astrologer.
And here is what he said:
“Stop thinking so much. You’re so much better when you don’t think.”
He knew that going into my head first wasn’t my Zone of Genius. It was my Zone of Chaos. The breakthroughs came when I sank into the flow of the moment and then made decisions from my gut. And then and only then, assessed with the analytical mind. When I reversed the order, I just diluted my own power.
So often, especially in our relationships, we over think things.
We make lists when we should just enjoy be-ing.
And when we are too in our head, we tend to switch off our hearts and switch on the judgement.
And the criticism. And the pressure.
Especially self-inflicted pressure. And then we aren’t truly engaging with the other person anymore. Or our life. And we start to sabotage….and we wonder why our life isn’t shaping up the way we want
Change can bring you back to yourself
I knew something had to change and it could only come from within me. So I made a commitment to stop trying to label myself and instead focused on how I could serve the world with my message: to help people trust and love themselves in a soulful way.
Once the pressure of having to “find and fit a label” was consciously lifted off, I found that every area of my life improved.
- I lost weight and had more energy for the things I loved.
- I became way better at managing my money and investing in things I value vs things I think I should have.
- And I attracted my current partner who truly accepts and loves me for who I am.
But none of that could have happened as quickly as it did if I hadn’t
- Consciously taken a step back to look at where I was choosing to place my energy (into obsessively over thinking and measuring every choice against how it fit into a stupid box vs. just being in the moment.)
- Seeing the blessings each incarnation brought me (gratitude and grace) and
- Made the choice to be present without worrying so much about what other people (and I) thought of me
It all begins with a simple choice to do things differently.
So, now over to you.
Q: Where do you need to stop overthinking things in your life?
Q: Where could you benefit from relaxing into the here and now?
Q: What could be possible when you do this?
Share with me in the comments below!
Want to significantly increase your energy + release old crap? Sign up for the New Moon global heart healing this Sunday, Oct 30! (it’s FREE and it WILL be powerful!!)