Delays. Miscommunications. Frustration.
Any of the above sound familiar to you?
It’s actually a blessing in disguise but if you are new to looking at energetic cycles, the whole thing can be maddening, confusing and make you question yourself big time.
To keep it simple, basically starting the 23rd of this month (Saturday) to March 17, there is a particular astrological shift called Mercury Retrograde. It’s a time when the planet Mercury (which rules communication) basically decides to take a snooze and sit this one out. This period actually gets a very bad rap but I have come to actually embrace and love the Retrograde cycles.
To help you make the most of the weeks to come, I’d like to share some other dates and THREE ways that you can prepare for this (and dare I say, actually ENJOY) the delays!
1. Back-up your systems NOW
(and buy any necessary electronic devices before the 23rd or after the 17th!)
- Do you have an external hard drive or back-up system for your computer? If not, consider investing in one NOW before the 23rd. (Wow…I’m also reminding myself as I write this!)
NOTE: If you buy between the 23rd-March 17th, there’s a high probability that something electronic you buy could have a defect and you’d have to take it back to the store.
- Consider putting your contact info or taping a business card to the back of important electronics like your cellphone or laptop, especially if you plan to travel during this time.
- Have a reservation somewhere? Call ahead and TRIPLE CHECK you’re in the books! Things can go awry, paperwork can get lost and the more you can plan for the unexpected and have details handy, the smoother this ride will be. If you have a plane to catch, get there earlier than you would and pack light if possible. Bring a book in case you encounter lines or gate changes, etc.
2. Listen to your BODY (seriously listen)
- What foods has your body been asking you to avoid? Are you listening or ignoring?
- Great time to start a cleanse, eliminate the stuff you KNOW is toxic. Also, if you’re bored with your workout routine, now is the perfect time to change it up and ask yourself, “What would sound like FUN?” Listen to your body vs. the scale or even your head to let you know what type of movement to commit to. The more you move your body, the more energy you release and the greater the space you create for more to come your way.
- If you are curious about doing a cleanse, check out Tanuja P’s Love your Body Project
3. Reconnect and Make Amends
- Has an old friend, lover or perhaps “enemy” that you have been trying to avoid been coming up in your mind? Perhaps it’s time to have that uncomfortable conversation, to let go and to open up space for a new connection (maybe with them or maybe with someone else!)
- What or who do you perceive has HURT you? That’s the place to look inside yourself for what is still needing to heal. This is a great time to take your energy and power back in that situation by asking yourself, “What was my role in all this? What did I agree to that maybe I would not have agreed to now?” Listen. Learn. And then it becomes a lesson vs. something you have to survive.
- Great time to see old friends, have an impromptu gathering, swap clothes/objects/anything you’ve outgrown that could be someone else’s treasure. De-clutter + FUN=the name of the game.
To top it ALL off, on the 25th (Next Monday), we have a FULL MOON energy around, so it will be especially important to wrap-up unfinished business with another, yourself and I’m feeling intuitively, anything related to finances and the government (hello tax preparation!). Create a plan, get your papers in order, enlist help where you feel overwhelmed and remember that it’s okay to FEEL the emotions. They are there to inform you but you are more than your emotions. Listen to what they have to say, move with them and they will carry you light and free through this Retrograde. You’ll come out the other side ideally:
- Clearer in what you want
- With a clean, open and de-cluttered heart and home/space
- More compassion and appreciation for the simple things, including your connections with others
See. It’s actually a GREAT period. Easy does it. I’m rooting for you!
Take Action: Your Turn!
1. Which one (#1, 2 or 3) speaks to YOU to work on this week? Why?
2. Post a comment using the “Leave a Comment” on the right side of this blog! Let’s connect!
3. Did you enjoy this post?
*Share it below and if you’re not already on my VIP list (it’s FREE), sign up for updates here and I’ll send you a free gift to help you trust your intuition NOW:www.DianaDorell.com/onequestion/
Have a fantastic week and I look forward to hearing all about the miracles and manifestations you create during this Retrograde/upcoming Full moon energy cycle. To YOU!
With Love and Blessings,Diana
ps: Want some 1:1 support?
Feeling like it may be time to let go of a relationship but you’re just not quite sure? Ready to up-level your business or spiritual connection but need help knowing where to start? I’d love to help you!
Consider booking a SINGLE session for yourself or investing in a 3-session or 6-session package here