I’m so so excited to introduce you to one of my favorite women on the planet.
But before you meet her, let me ask you a few questions.
Do you love your body?
Do you love the way you feel in your body right now?
Do you feel alive and excited about your life in this moment?
If you answered no to any of the above, know that it’s okay.
During the summer especially, I have noticed that it is especially important for me to speak kindly to my body and keep those “you’re fat” thoughts at bay.
The way we feel in our own skin either draws or repels people from you.
Especially if that person is someone you’d love to date on the regular.
It has nothing to do with your actual size and everything to do with the energy you carry in your body temple.
As a recovered formerly anorexic ballet dancer, I know the shame story very well. If you haven’t ever read my story, click here.
And I also know the other side of acceptance, deep self love and compassion.
Today I’d love to introduce you to Tanuja Paruchuri, a past client of mine and also a brilliant business owner and women’s health and empowerment coach.
She has a fascinating story we can all relate to on some level, so block out 25 minutes, grab a yummy cup of tea or refreshing beverage and join us for a virtual “cafe” chat.
Photo credit: www.divyapande.com | © divya pande 2014
Here are some of the things we cover in the interview:
- Going from size 10 to size 0 and and her journey to coming back into balance
- Feeling disconnected and depressed to turning her life (and relationship to food) around
- Her secret behind what it takes to manifest a sustainable self-care practice and thriving business (it does not involve hours and hours of sitting still meditation!)
- Her indulgent recommendations that are healthy and actually taste yummy that are gluten-free, grain-free, non GMO etc. (think chocolate chip cookies, muffins, cupcakes..)
- Inspirational words on finding your purpose, trusting yourself and loving yourself
One of my favorite quotes from her: “When you have a spark, or an idea…it’s important to listen to those little whispers that come up, because it could lead to your Purpose, even if it’s just your Purpose for right now. It will lead you to your happiness.”
——->Click here to listen to my interview with Tanuja Paruchuri, founder of Love Bites. ←—–
Want to learn more and connect with Tanuja?