So, for the past 3 days, I’ve talked to not one, but several amazing women friends who are all going on and on about the same things: can you relate?
- I am a workaholic and I feel like my life is a never ending To-Do list and no one appreciates me
- I have no social life and no love life…I know something has to change
- I’m tired of feeling isolated and alone but I don’t know what to do
Then I ask the bold question:
“So, what are you going to change so you can you start loving yourself more? What do you do to take care of your Spirit”
I sometimes get weird stares and a laundry list of rational excuses, mostly about how they need to focus on their business. Or their responsibilities. Or re-organizing the closet.
Sigh. I get it. OMG I’ve been there. So many times.
It’s SCARY to change.
It’s SCARY to trust.
It’s SCARY to not be in control all the damn time and trust that thing are going to work out
But here’s the deal:
We say we want to take time out of our busy lives, love ourselves and come back into balance but what we are really are saying is…I’ll get to that later…
as soon as I get the business or career stuff handled
as soon as I have more free time
as soon as the kids go to college
as soon as I have more money
as soon as as soon as as soon as…
Only “as soon as” never comes, does it?
Self-care and prioritizing our Soul go to the bottom of the to-list…. if it’s even on the list at all.
Pleasure and taking a new direction towards something fun seems frivolous, unnecessary, unreasonable. The idea of putting our needs and emotions above others’ we love seems selfish.
But, consider this.
Your dream life is rarely birthed when you are being ‘reasonable.’
Otherwise, you would have it already, wouldn’t you?
The Universe knows you are EXTRA-ordinary. It’s just waiting for you to get the memo so it can start helping you get what you want. But normally we’re too in our heads to actually listen or do anything about it.
You are Divine. Are you ready to change?
See, The Universe doesn’t respond to you when you’re being ordinary. Or reasonable. Or in overdrive business mode.
It responds to your request when you are relaxed, in a space of receiving and joy. Not stress. Or worry.
When you take time out for pleasure and Soul nourishing time, you become a magnet for the things you want.
- My client slashed her work hours in half and started walking again and taking time to be with her Spirit. The result? Her quarterly income increased over 34%.
- I treated myself to lunch at a 5-star restaurant in the middle of my work week. Just because I felt like it! The result? Two media invitations for interviews on helping women trust their intuition in love (hello, YES!)
and my personal favorite:
- I took not FIVE days off from the grind to nourish my Spirit and be with horses in the Santa Cruz mountains totally unplugged. I didn’t know how I was going to cover all the costs, but I just trusted. When I came back, I got a new client.
I think not.
This week’s Self-Love Soul Challenge:
What’s one “unreasonable” thing you can do for your Soul this week? Something that fills you with a feeling of “OMG I can’t do THAT! But wouldn’t that be neat….”
I give you permission to go for it Goddess.
And if you don’t like it after a week, you can always go back to the way things were before.
No questions asked.
It’s time to put yourself first.
Want to do something totally “unreasonable” and life-changing?
Come spend 3 days with me and 10 other amazingly fabulous Goddesses in the Red Rocks this November! Time is running out. I’m holding space for you.
You know who you are.
Kiss kiss, nudge nudge.
I promise laughing, going deep and releasing the old shit to prepare you for who you really are, and some major spiritual breakthroughs in 5-star surroundings.
You’re so worth it.
And I love you.
Signing off now to do something “unreasonable” and fabulous 🙂
Love and Blessings,