Have you ever felt weird or low energy in your space?
I was speaking to a good friend of mine who told me, “Diana, I’ve been having a really hard time sleeping. I keep waking up in the middle of the night and I feel this weird energy around my house, but I don’t know what to do.”
She was also feeling a bit low-energy during the day and when I asked if she had considered doing some energy clearing in her space, she said she kept getting the nudge to sage the place and throw away some old boxes in this one particular room.
This is totally common.
This feeling of stagnant energy in your space-it could be your bedroom, your office, heck, even your car if you’re in there a lot can zap your physical energy and make it really hard to focus or sleep but luckily I’ve got you covered!
No smoke or weird incense required.
A go-to remedy that costs almost nothing: The Power of the Bowl….
And one of my favorite suggestions to start getting that old gunk out is to use salt water bowls.
When used in your home, they can be used to clear stuck energy and raise the vibration of a space.
- increase your energy
- lower your stress
- sharpen your problem-solving abilities
- help you feel lighter and happier, not to mention more productive and creative!
How it works:
- You literally get bowls (any kind will do. Plastic, ceramic, it’s all good!)
- Fill them with warm water and at least 1-1.5 cups of sea salt. If you don’t have sea salt, regular salt will do too.
- Place them in any space that feels stuck. Corners are great, so you will be less likely to trip over them! If it’s your bed that feels weird, underneath the bed is ideal.
Recommended additional step: Say aloud as you are placing the bowls around the space:
“Thank you for absorbing any energy that is keeping me from moving forward.”
Remember, like with anything, the most important thing is the intent behind it.
From a spiritual standpoint, sea salt helps to clear out toxins and impurities.
The water absorbs these negative or stuck vibrations and gathers it in one spot.
4. Leave the bowls where they are for at least 24 hours.
5. In the morning, go outside (away from your house) and dump out the salt water, symbolizing a total release of that energy.
Note: Flushing it down your drain or toilet is still keeping the energy in your home, so you do need to go outside to do this for best results!
Here’s to a happier, healthier and more energized space to help you thrive this month!
Q: Which room or space in your life feels stagnant? What’s one word that describes how you want it to feel after you apply the tool above?
Example: My bedroom feels stuck and I feel sad in there. I intend to clear it and have it feel light and inviting!
INVITATION: Do you struggle with making decisions? Do you tend to second-guess yourself all the time and want to stop it? It’s zapping your energy and your self-esteem!
Take my free community class: “The Top 3 Pitfalls To Avoid in Decision-Making” coming up April 14!