So of the topics that have come up several times in The Empowered Goddess Society (a new membership community I facilitate) is this idea of being in the in-between time.
You’re done with one particular cycle but not quite ready or clear on what the next one looks like.
It can be the weirdest time period but it’s the corridor for the human experience catching up with the soul’s growth/evolution.
One of the ladies shared it perfectly with a shared meme:
I wrote a post about this years ago and I felt guided to re-share it with you today.
You know you’re in a spirit waiting room when:
- you feel like you are in-between exiting your old life and entering a new, unknown one
- you feel pressured to make a decision about your new life but every time you try, your energy gets scattered
- You have a deep desire to just escape your current situation or you crave lots and lots of quiet time (even if you’re very outgoing and social normally!)
Happy Wed and May 1!
After the wonkiness of April, May is such a breath of fresh air.
The theme of the month is J-o-y!
In this Goddess monthly video I share:
- 5 Goddess card messages for each of the 5 weeks of the month so you know what to expect, what the focus is energetically and how you can maximize the vibes!
- Two important dates you want to circle on your calendar
- An important question to ask yourself to set yourself up for the best month!
Watch it here:
ps: Are you craving more support and wish that you could be around people who are also into spiritual, woo woo stuff and creating empowered relationships?
Doors will be opening in the next week for The Empowered Goddess Society, a fun, virtual monthly circle and community where you can get insight, energy healing and Goddess inspiration! Want to get advanced notice before I send it to everyone? Click here: https://forms.gle/F5fwuyE7ffGu12KeA
Happy Wednesday Goddess!
Have you ever moved in with someone too early and then had it backfire on you?
When your relationship gets to a certain place, moving in may be on the menu, but due to past experiences, you may be gun shy or freaked out about doing it too soon or too late.
Today’s Q+A is: “Diana, how do you know if you’re ready to move in with someone? I don’t want to do it at the wrong time and risk my relationship!”
I’ve got you covered, goddess.
Ask these three key questions…Listen below
Want more? Click here to get on our list: https://forms.aweber.com/form/24/1401219024.htm