Do you tend to worry a lot, especially when it comes to relationships?
Maybe you texted someone and they didn’t text you back.
Or you said something and you’re freaking out that it came out the wrong way.
Worrying can wreck havoc on your mindset and if you want to be magnetic to healthy connections, it’s important to keep it in check!
I love things I can do, so here is my favorite step to take to nip worry energy.
It’s called a “Worry Be Gone Box!” (I trademarked that. Just kidding!)
- your Intuition
- Empty tissue box
- Sharpie or marker
- index cards, post-it notes or any scraps of blank paper to write your worries on
- optional: choose a power color tissue box or use a marker to color it to one!
Directions: Every time you catch yourself worrying about the same thing over and over…
1. write it down on a piece of paper and2. drop it in the Box, with the intention to completely surrender the situation to Spirit, your Angels, etc.3. If you want some extra support, write a prayer, mantra or statement of intent on your box to help remind you to LET GO of control. (My box is below so you can see an example).
4. Optional: If you are sensitive to colors and want to get all crazy with your box, consider adding colors to your box to enhance the quality you are wanting to call into your space.
Purple: Spiritual Wisdom, Intuition
Green: Healing, especially emotional
Pink: Love, Compassion
Yellow: Personal Power/Healthy Boundaries
Blue: Communication, Respect
White: Clarity, Peace
Q: Do you have any tips that help you overcome or redirect worry? Share them with us below!
For more, please go here: https://dianadorell.com/work-with-me/
A calm mind is peaceful, open and clear.
It sounds nice, but let me ask you a question-do you have trouble meditating?
I for one, have a hard time sitting still for long periods of time and if you are like that too, it’s important to know that there are multiple ways you can meditate.
I’ve put together a short quiz for you to help you determine what your meditation type is!
Directions: Assess yourself below first and be sure to scroll down to the bottom for a fun and easy system to help you feel calm and sane throughout your day with me supporting you (in less than 10 minutes a day).
*NOTE: You may be a combination of 2 or all 3. There is usually one that dominates though.
1) The Mover and Shaker
- Sitting still is a challenge for you. You get restless.
- You tend to process and get your best ideas when you are in motion vs. contemplating in a resting position
- You tend to make decisions quickly and multi-task naturally.
Your Meditation Mojo: Your Soul prioritizes physical movement (dance, walking, exercise of any kind) to tap into your creative power. Commit to moving your body on a schedule everyday before beginning any work or making any major decision.
2) The Radio Rockstar
- You remember what people say first (and how they say it) vs. what their name is or even what they look like
- You tend to get songs stuck in your head for days and music is a very important part of your life
- You tend to process and get your best ideas through songs/music or being out in nature, listening to the sounds there.
- Your Meditation Mojo: Your Soul prioritizes calm environments, stillness and sounds that blend nature and voice. Commit to listening to uplifting music and guided meditations (watch what you put on your ipod as you are easily influenced by the tone of the music you hear) and keeping a journal for your ideas to flow as you tune into your clair audience (clear-hearing). Avoid harsh sounds.
3) The Day Dreamer
- You think spherically rather than linearly. You often have 3 topics of conversation going on in your mind at once and you are comfortable with that!
- You tend to process in pictures and images. You remember what people look like before you remember anything else.
- You get your best ideas when you can “see” it, either literally on paper or in your imagination before executing a plan. List-making, rules and too much structure frustrate you.
- Your Meditation Mojo: Your Soul prioritizes imagination, freedom and flexibility within a structure YOU create above all. Commit to carving out a specific block of time to create, imagine and day dream in an environment that you create! Background noise? Painting? Laying in some grass and staring at clouds? Again, YOU decide. Is it 3X/week? 1 hour/day? Create your OWN structure and your mind will relax during that time (meditation) so you can pull out your best ideas.
1) Which one are you? Share your response!
2) Want more? Check out my guided meditations in the Goddess store!
It could be internally or externally.
When you are going through a transition or a shift, whether it’s personal or professional, it’s natural to experience feelings of insecurity, fear, indecision and joy all wrapped into one.
After all, when you leave behind what you’ve always known to embark on a new path, a new way of BE-ing, a period of adjustment is in order.
But, especially among the highly-conscious, sensitive-to-energy folks like you and I, there is one word that can (at least in my personal opinion) block you from opening up to the full potential of your new chapter change.
How many times have you heard someone share their intention with you or maybe you’ve even included it in a statement of intent/mantra or repetitive thought yourself.
“I just want to feel or be comfortable.”
“I want X experience to be peaceful, easy and comfortable.”
“I just want to feel comfortable when I go on dates.”
You’ve shot yourself energetically in the foot right there.
Because let’s face it.
You are a powerful be-ing.
The words you say hold energy and vibration behind them.
Very often you don’t get exactly what you ask for. 99% of the time, you get what your subconscious is programmed to believe is possible.
And if you are using the word comfortable, here’s my take on it:
1. If you had the intentions above and you acted in full alignment with it (no couch-sitting!), you would probably feel peaceful, you will probably draw in some quality dates, and feel happy-ish.
Things may even feel easy..at least for awhile.
2. But you’ll most likely stay exactly where you are.
Where you probably are right now.
But if you’re reading this, I have a feeling you don’t just want comfortable. You don’t just want “okay.”
You want extra-ordinary relationships, sparkly energy and the whole shebang!
You probably know that there is something more for you.
There’s something you’re not fully stepping into.
Maybe because of what someone told you growing up, maybe because of a fear of failure or even more common, a fear and expectation of actually having the love you seek and what could come with that!
You have to move past that if you want a different result in your life.
3. When you’re living your Purpose, when you are acting from your Goddess/God space, and you are expanding and growing, it is rarely comfortable!
It’s downright uncomfortable, painful and Ego-shattering.
(I know, I made it sound very not fun!)
The pain is the Ego dying and the Truth being brought to the surface so you can make a different choice.
Want some help so you stop going at it alone?
I’d love to support you and help you feel confident navigating the shifts coming up for you to break free once and for all.
Go here to learn more: