Give Life to What Gives Life to You…
I forgot where I heard that quote, but it feels very relevant to hare with you as we come out of the much talked about Lion’s Gate 8/8 spiritual portal.
If you are desiring a relationship, this week is prime for reminding yourself:
- What are you done tolerating?
- What are your most cherished, Soul desires when it comes to love?
- What are you willing to release in order to align with those?
It’s a week of deep questioning and I made an impromptu audio about this for you.
While it’s past 8/8, the message is resonant and especially relevant all week!
Q: What’s one thing you are giving your life energy to this week? Let me know in the comments!
ps: if you are ready to give your space both internal and external a revamp for opening up to unlimited possibilities in romance and love, Early Bird registration is now open for the new course, Energise Your Love Space in 18 Days! Join me!
Do you show yourself empathy?
How was your weekend? I’m currently visiting family in California and it was super surreal to go on an airplane/be in an airport.
I have this ritual of reading magazines in the kiosk before flying and as I headed happy towards the Newsstand, I realized that they had taken most of the magazines out for COVID. My heart sank and for a moment I wasn’t sure what to do.
Such a simple thing, but it had been part of my pre-flight self care ritual for so long, I felt like a kid who had their favorite candy bar discontinued.
And it struck me that I was feeling super uncomfortable with my own discomfort.
Have you ever felt that way?
And how we are taught to show empathy towards others, but what about ourselves?
When those irrational insecurities, fears and doubts creep up… I feel like it’s the true litmus test of self-love.
I was recently interviewed in Clubhouse on the topic of Empathy in Business and the tips I shared there can be applied to relationships as well.
Click the player below to listen + learn 3 tips to show empathy towards yourself and others.
p.s. To learn how to master your emotional state, private coaching can help! Go here to schedule a complimentary intro call to learn more.
It’s Time for a Spring Clean!
Happy Tuesday and Spring!
Have you been cleaning stuff out early like me?
Sometimes I feel like I’m in a constant state of decluttering.
It’s so freeing to organize, let stuff go and clean!
Spring time is the perfect season to re-evaluate what you want to give life to and also notice what renews your energy and what depletes it.
When it comes to love and relationships, so often we stay too long in connections that we’ve outgrown or that deplete us.
You may stay because you are afraid of hurting the other person or feel afraid of the changes required of you if you move on, without any guarantees of what will be waiting for you on the other side.
Or you may worry about what someone or the mysterious “they” will think.
But Spring invites you to take stock of our most important relationships and to get super clear on your values. So that you put your energy into things that feel aligned with your most authentic self.
Some examples of values are: Beauty, Power, Health, Family, Leaving a Legacy, Freedom, Passion, Creativity, among others.
Are you game for a bit of spring cleaning?
This week, let’s do a Spring Clarity List!
- I encourage you to take out a sheet of paper. Draw a line down the middle.
- On the left, write down your top 3-5 values. The things you want to measure everything against for the next 30 days. What is most important to you right now?
- On the right, write down at least 5 people you are in relationship with. This could be from any area of your life. Your intuition will share the first names that come. Trust that.
- Then ask yourself, “Does this relationship with this person align with my values? If so, which one(s)?” If they don’t, then ask yourself what you are getting out of the connection. And what fears come up around making changes or exiting it. For the ones that do, celebrate those connections and commit to spending more time and energy with them over the next 30 days!
Q: What came up for you as you did this exercise? What is one of your top values?
Hit reply and share if you feel guided and happy Spring!
ps: Would you like a spiritual mentor to go to the next level of trusting your intuition, and attract healthy, lasting relationships? Let’s talk!