I’m all about simple things you can do to help you enhance your best self.
Today’s Q&A is about communicating with new people.
Q: “Diana, I’ve just started dating again and although I consider myself to be a pretty social person, on dates, I tend to get really shy and quiet. What can I do to help me relax and speak with new people without feelings so hyper aware of myself?”
And when it comes to dating, it’s normal to feel shy or awkward when communicating with someone new.
Color is your best friend and colour therapy is real thing.
If you want to exude a confident, relaxed vibe that makes people want to naturally talk to you, you should wear…
Listen below to find out!
After you listen, I’d love to hear from you!
Did you try wearing this colour? What happened? What tips can you share that have worked or you when you feel nervous meeting someone new? Share with us by leaving a comment on the blog and for more, please visit www.dianadorell.com/shop for more goodies to help you trust and love yourself!
As we approach the last week of 2022, and into the home stretch of Holiday craziness, I invite you to give yourself the space to reflect on the past year in a simple, yet powerful way.
One of my favourite things to do is have a journal session with Spirit.
I get my holiday spice tea ready, I shut my door and light a candle, ready to dive deep.
I know you may not feel like you have a lot of time to journal or may even encounter resistance around this, but even finding a few minutes of quiet time can benefit you!
Some of the prompts that you may consider journaling on:
- A moment that tested me this year was…
- I am so proud of myself for…
- Something I now realize about myself is…
- When it comes to relationships, a lesson I learned this year was…
A few tips to have the most impactful session with yourself:
- Write by hand vs. typing (it actives your subconscious mind)
- See how it feels to just go for about a paragraph. Go beyond just the surface answer to the prompt.
- Release judgements of what you write-give yourself permission to be honest and just express what you need to express!
- Set the tone: get a yummy beverage, shut off distractions and notifications and let your family, friend, roommate, etc know you will be unavailable for the next 15-30 minutes, etc.
Have a beautiful holiday week and no matter where you are in the world, I want you to know that you are exactly where you need to be.
You are loved.
And you are enough.
See you next year and thank you for being in my Goddess world!