- Do you ever feel like you don’t “measure up” in your family
- Do you secretly wish you could hide in a cave and just skip over the endless holiday drama?
- Are you tired of feeling like you’re not good enough?
You’re not alone!
The holidays can be a really rough time when it comes to relationships.
But the good news is, it’s also a great time to do some MASSIVE clearing and step up your spiritual
In this video you will learn:
- my top 3 tips to dealing with difficult family members
- how to save your sanity when that person makes that snarky remark about your weight, your job or your relationships (or lack of!)
- how to quickly spot and diffuse drama before it goes out of control and so much more!
Watch it below and be sure to answer this week’s Soul Question after!
Q: What is one way YOU deal with family drama that has helped you over the holidays?
It could be a self-care tip, an affirmation, or simply an activity that helps you stay centered during this crazy time! Share with us in the comments!
ps: Ready to shed and let go of your past family drama for GOOD?
Book a complimentary 15-minute consult so I can learn more about your specific desires and goals and share ways that you can reach them!