Paying bills can be a pain in the you know what. But it doesn’t have to be. What if every single time you paid a bill or debt, you could increase your potential to earn more money and feel more energized so you have time to do what you REALLY want to do?
I learned this simple spiritual tip from my friend Maggie and if you’ve ever felt stressed-out paying a bill or feeling like you’ll never have enough love or money, try it out!
The Simple Tip: aka “The TY” factor
1. Get in a grounded, calm state.
Take a few deep breaths. Go for a walk. Stretch. Sing. This will get you in the right frame of mind to open to receive.
2. Get creative. Take out your favorite pen (personally, that’s my purple one that always reminds me of the 7th chakra which relates to Universal Consciousness but any pen you like will do!) If you’re using a crappy, broken pen, THROW IT AWAY. Holding onto it is like symbolically saying to the Universe, “this is all I’m worth.” I don’t why it works. It just does.
******3. “TY” it!
On every check that you write, at the top or in the memo somewhere:
Write in “TYS” (Thank you Spirit.)
If you are paying a bill online or you even have automatic payments set up, when you see the alert that the funds are coming out of your account, look at the account/thebill/etc and say it outloud, “Thank you Spirit!” If you want to go full-out woo-woo like I do, you may even trace the TY in front of my computer screen as I say it.
What this does: Only you and the Universe have to know what it means, but it is putting out the energy of gratitude. If you say it and write it with intention, you are energetically expressing a positive vibration to the person/company you owe payment to (as well as yourself). It says to the Universe, “He/She respects the energy of money” and you may even find that you start managing your finances in a different way than before. This affects your overall energy level and I have found that it just makes me feel happier writing bills. And when we are in a happy, joyful state, we open to receive more abundance and love in all forms.
1) Try this out the next time you have a bill to pay!
What do you notice about your energy level?
2) Do YOU have a tip to help you with money management or raising your energy when it comes to dealing with your finances? Post a comment!
3) Want more?
- Sign up for weekly updates (it’s FREE!) to help you trust your intuition!
- Join Diana’s “7 Spiritual Laws to Boost Your Bottom Line” video training series (FREE too!)