The Stallion by Diana Dorell
“You’ve got this. No biggie, Diana!” I said to myself.
Fuuuuuckkk. My palms started to get sweaty.
“So, what came up for you Diana?” we debriefed.
- That stallion represented all the men in my life who I had given my power away to.
- He also showed me all the times in my life started from being a little girl to this point where I didn’t feel safe to have a voice, didn’t feel safe to feel angry or to stand in my power because I felt ashamed, weird or like it wasn’t the ‘right’ thing to do.
- But really, the biggest thing that came from that day was that I was so terrified of my OWN power. You see, deep down, I saw how unstoppable I could be if I just let it out. Let myself be fully integrated. Tapped into my masculine assertive energy as much as I had my feminine, receptive, go-with-the-flow energy. I just had no clue how to do that consistently.
So, what’s the key to coming back into balance?
The first step is seeing where you have disowned yourself.
- Dishonoring my body by eating unhealthy foods that packed on pounds, giving me the false illusion of being protected from XYZ
- Feeling conflicted and ashamed of my sexuality (I am openly bi), feeling like I needed to hide or squeeze myself into one community or the other instead of just giving myself permission to be fabulous me!
- Seeing my psychic gifts and extreme sensitivity as an empath (feeling everything all the time!) as something that makes me less than or weird vs awesome and something that has helped thousands of people!
Q: So what is one place where you have been hiding from yourself? What is one thing you’ve been avoiding looking at in yourself?
PS: Did this post fire you up? Are you ready to make changes and are you tired of getting in your own way and letting BS excuses or blocks keep you from the life you know you deserve?
I have a handful of spots to work with privately this year and I’d love to be your spiritual mentor!
– look at which of the 4 core blocks could be running the show holding you back from the life you really want
– we will discuss your goals and dreams and if we are a fit to work together!
– You are under no obligation to invest in services by booking this call but it does get the process started if you’d like to learn more.