one of the biggest spiritual lessons I had to learn
As we near the end of August, you may be reflecting like I have on the summer.
Maybe holding out for one final vacation, midnight swim or lazy Netflix marathon.
I celebrated my birthday on Friday and amidst all the usual hoopla and moments with my man, dear friends and close family, I made sure to carve out some me time to reflect on my life.
Maybe you can relate.
Where you feel you are.
Where you want to be.
And the gap that’s in between those two destinations.
I’ll be the first to say it.
I’m not perfect.
I make mistakes just as much as the next person.
And this thing called intuition-trusting it has become my daily practice.
I’ve gotten to the point now where I rarely doubt my inner voice and I can tell very clearly when I’m out of alignment and how to get myself back on track.
I’m a powerful manifestor and I can say I have co-created some seriously cool things in my life and so have my clients but I wasn’t/ they weren’t born that way as Lady Gaga sings.
It’s taken quite a while to get here.
And one of the first (and biggest!) spiritual lessons I had to learn was the difference between passive in-action and active stillness.
Let me break it down for you.
When I first got on the spiritual path, I seriously believed that if I made a vision board and wrote down what I wanted, even if it was super vague, all I had to do was look at it every now and then (more like once) and the Universe would be my bitch.
ala “The Secret” mentality.
And then I’d get so so pissed when I wouldn’t get my way.
Ring a bell?
I was practicing “passive in-action”
- making no (or vague) requests like “I want a hot body”- “I want success”-”I want love”
- expecting the Universe to be your delivery boy and constantly changing your mind about what you want (The Universe can figure it out!)
- taking zero to minimal action towards what you’ve asked and expecting it to all fall in your lap
But then I learned about “active stillness” and through consistent practice of this, I started manifesting with greater ease and speed, eventually teaching the techniques in intuitive classes and private sessions with awesome results!
- getting super clear and intentional on what you request + being willing to change certain parts of your lifestyle or habits that are out of alignment with that request
- seeing the Universe as a faithful partner (what you put out you will get back)
- consistently generating feelings and emotional connection with that thing (s)
- consistently listening to your intuition and nudges to drop into stillness
- being willing to WAIT for inspired actions to present themselves….and then actually taking them, even when it makes little sense or doesn’t necessarily guarantee the outcome you want.
Yea, I know, it’s not as sexy or easy as passive inaction.
It requires you to take full responsibility for what you are requesting. (no handouts from the Universe and no victim-talk allowed!)
The big word I want you to see in what I shared was CONSISTENCY.
Just like going to the gym, your intuition is a muscle that must be exercised on the regular or it gets weak and flabby!
And your ability to trust your intuition affects how rapidly you can create the life you want…and maintain it.
The tool I just shared is one way that’s worked consistently for me that I’d love to teach you more about in a free training I’m hosting tonight that I’m super excited about!!!!
I’m calling it “5 Roadblocks to Creating Your 5-star Life”
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Identify the top 5 most common roadblocks that keep you stuck in your relationships, finances, career and even spiritual life.
- The real reason why people get stuck at a certain income level or unhealthy relationship dynamic
- The obvious signal most people choose to override or ignore that impact your ability to feel confident in your decision-making
- 3 easy fixes you can make in your living space to dramatically increase your energy level
- Finally you’ll learn of an opportunity to completely un-block and create a plan to help you feel more confident, more aligned with your Soul Purpose and on track to realizing that dream in your head.
Can’t wait to see you on the call!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!