The Holidays bring up a LOT, especially when it comes to your family or sense of family/belonging.
It can be difficult to feel like you “measure up” or are “good enough,” but even with challenging family conversations, there is a simple and very elegant way to keep your sanity!
In the video below (4:33 min), Diana shows you:
- The simple secret behind staying sane when your family says things that push your buttons
- 3 easy steps to avoid overindulging in wine, chocolate and other shenanigans (because of family drama)
- PSSST. PLUS, you’ll get to see the inside of Diana’s kitchen, a place where family conversations happen all the time!
Take Action: (After you watch)
1. What is ONE piece of advice you can give to help people stay sane with their families?
2. Post a comment! You never know who may need to read EXACTLY what you share.
3. Did you enjoy this post? Want MORE?