i brought in the big guns for you…(boo!)
As it is the “spookiest” night of the year here in the States, I thought it would be fun to mix things up on the blog.
Sometimes it’s the things we cannot see that can most significantly impact our minds, bodies and souls the most.
More specifically, energy!
We can’t see energy easily with the naked eye (unless you have developed your clairvoyance) but we know it’s there, affecting you, right?
And with cell phones, laptops, TV’s and other gadgets permeating our entire life, it’s important to know how you can work with technology instead of letting it drain your energy and wreck havoc on not just your health, but also your intuitive perception and mental clarity.
So…I brought in the big guns because I know nothing about EMF other than it stands for “Electro-Magnetic-Energy” so I am delighted to introduce you to Nicholas Pineault, my colleague and soon-to- be dad and bestselling author of “The Non-Tin Foil Guide to EMF’s” that comes out tomorrow! (November 1)
I’m so not sciency and techny, but I brought Nick on because he has a way of explaining scientific stuff and bringing it down to a practical, this-is- how-it-affects-us- in-everyday- life level…oh and he is totally Woo as well!
In this super fun Zoom video exclusive, you will learn:
- What the heck are EMF’s and how do they affect our productivity, sleep, sex life and even fertility!
- What you can do to make your cellphone isn’t draining your energy (without breaking the bank)
- The one thing that interrupts sleep more than anything else (it’s not what you think)
- Super effective EMF fixes you can buy on Amazon to increase productivity in your work space with your laptop (without letting it drain you).
- And I even popped in and share my #1 tool to get out of your head and kick the worry habit (Because really, you can choose to be afraid of everything you can’t see…or you can do this!)
Nicolas Pineault is a health journalist who has published more than 1,500 online articles through a daily newsletter called Nick & Gen’s Healthy Life. In 2017, he authored The Non-Tinfoil Guide To EMFs — an unconventional book which combines common sense and humor to tackle the very serious topic of electromagnetic pollution and its effects on human health. You may learn more about Nick’s work at NonTinfoilEMF.com
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!