The real key to a man’s heart (New Video)
You may have heard the expression, the “key to a man’s heart is through his stomach!”
While that may be true, I’m here to share another key that you may not have heard before that will score you more dates, more love and more admiring glances and attention from that special someone already in, or coming soon, into your life.
I listened to countless men share this secret with me and I want to share it with YOU.
In this video you will learn:
- What men really want more than anything from a woman (this may surprise you)
- The three magic words you can say to unlock a man’s heart or keep him interested (without feeling all weird and fake!)
- How to get more attention from your man (or any man) without manipulating or compromising who you are
After you watch, I hope you’ll take me up on the exercise for this week and report back!
1. Who is one MAN in your life? *doesn’t have to be someone you are romantically involved with.
2. Using the I appreciate you tip above, what is 1 thing you appreciate about them that you will share with this man this week?
3. How did it go? How does it feel to appreciate them? Report back!
ps: Want to be a part of my fabulous, strong-spiritual sister Goddess Tribe for 2014? Click here! Early enrollment ends FRIDAY!
Did you like this post? Subscribe here for free weekly updates!
Last Sunday my friend Dennis and I got together to trim the Christmas tree at his home. He took the reins and assembled the tree so that when I got there, I would sort and hang ornaments. He bought a chicken from Costco and made a lovely salad. I brought a small peach pie that we shared . Then we sat down and watched a Turner Classic Movie. He also takes the initiative to bath and brush the dog at the nearest grooming establishment by his home.
I asked a co-worker to drive me recently to the airport so that I did not need to leave my car and pay for parking. He graciously agreed and I noted my appreciation for his kindness. I in turn returned from my NY trip and bestowed him with a peach pie and some other baked goods which he was appreciative of me. Its a great feeling when the appreciation works both ways.
I am an independent woman but I am learning to receive more from others. I always have been a nurturing person and giving. It warms my heart when I am open to receiving and seeing the gesture as a form of caring regardless if the request was done correctly or not.
that is so wonderful that you recognized his gift Dorel! And yes, when we can release the “correctness” of a request and focus on what was given, it creates a beautiful space for the relationship to blossom!