Q: How do I deal with disappointment in love?
A: *channeled by Diana’s Spirit Guides for all who read this
1. Do not be afraid of your sadness or your anger. Feel it. Denial of your feelings creates unnecessary suffering.
2. What is truly yours can never be withheld from you. We only want the very best for you and to get the very best, your Soul must learn certain lessons that you could not learn if you had the thing the most desire at this time.
3. Learn to fill up your own cup of self-love. Fill it full everyday or you will look to others to fill it up for you and will always be left feeling empty and alone.
4. Disappointment can show you where your greatest desires lie. Listen. They may surprise you.
5. Every manifestation has an ebb and a flow. The ocean does not care what you look like. It will ebb and flow. But when you confuse yourself with being the ebb or the flow, that is when you create problems.
6. Every emotion is fleeting. Wait a minute. Another will arise. Do not judge it. Love it.
7. You may have heard the saying “Tomorrow is another day.” Consider shifting this to “I am only one thought away from love.” Then choose it.
With Love and Infinite Blessings,
Your turn: On this New Moon, which number #1-7 resonated with you tonight? Share below and tell us why!
ps: Ready for a Breakthrough? TWO Spaces left to work with me this Spring and help you break through the barriers that have kept you from your soul mate and your self-confidence in relationships! Click here.
Not on the newsletter? stay in the loop + get FREE tips on love and intuition to help you become your Five-Star self every week!