I learned this simple mudra from a healer in Sedona and you can use it
- In a public place where you feel energetically overloaded
- In the middle of someone venting at you
- Whenever you need to pull your energy back to yourself and tune out the energies around you.
Why it works: For the curious 🙂
- Each interlaced index finger/thumb represents the masculine and feminine energies within you coming together. The “infinite Source.” Basically, you are in a space of balance within yourself and nothing can come inside that loop. This is to help your upper chakras feel balanced and in tune (Chakras 4, 5, 6, 7)
- The crossing of your ankles mimics the same pattern as your fingers and helps your lower chakras feel balanced and in tune (Chakras 3, 2 and 1).
Try it out and see how it works for you!
Q: What is one place you know you will try this out? Share with us in the comments below!
Ready for more? Sign up for FREE weekly updates and tips to help you trust and love yourself. Click here