https://dianadorell.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/blog-_-work-with-me-_-logo-300x76.png 0 0 Diana Dorell https://dianadorell.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/blog-_-work-with-me-_-logo-300x76.png Diana Dorell2016-10-10 17:30:582016-10-10 17:30:58a mudra (body symbol) to help you ward off negative vibes + still let people in
a mudra (body symbol) to help you ward off negative vibes + still let people in
I learned this simple mudra from a healer in Sedona and you can use it
- In a public place where you feel energetically overloaded
- In the middle of someone venting at you
- Whenever you need to pull your energy back to yourself and tune out the energies around you.
Why it works: For the curious 🙂
- Each interlaced index finger/thumb represents the masculine and feminine energies within you coming together. The “infinite Source.” Basically, you are in a space of balance within yourself and nothing can come inside that loop. This is to help your upper chakras feel balanced and in tune (Chakras 4, 5, 6, 7)
- The crossing of your ankles mimics the same pattern as your fingers and helps your lower chakras feel balanced and in tune (Chakras 3, 2 and 1).
Try it out and see how it works for you!
Q: What is one place you know you will try this out? Share with us in the comments below!
Ready for more? Sign up for FREE weekly updates and tips to help you trust and love yourself. Click here
Diana, this was a great mudra to share. I am going to use it when things get overwhelmed for me at home with my Mom. I help her care for my Dad and sometimes life gets really intense. Again, thank you for sharing this tiny but mighty tip <3 ~Elisabeth
My pleasure Elisabeth! That is the perfect time to use the mudra-I imagine it does get really intense and how beautiful that you are supporting your family and also taking exceptional care of yourself. Keep it up Goddess! Love, Diana
Hello Diana. I have a high pressure job that can really stress me out at times. This might be the perfect thing for me to try, just sitting at my desk. I’m also very sensitive to the effects of the full moon. I’ll be utilizing this mudra today ! So glad I saw your email this morning.
Hi Aleta,yes it’s a great thing to do at your desk. This full moon is very intense-and it’s not even officially here yet, so definitely keep up the great self care and let us know how the exercise works for you at your job. Breathe! much love, Diana
Thanks so much for this tip. I love it and have been using it a lot. I appreciate it. I use it at work, on the phone, or when something comes up on TV that is too much.
Hi Goddess Beth! So great to see you here. All perfect places to use the mudra. Keep up the awesome self care. Love, Diana
Hi Diana & Greetings from North Carolina,
I’ve been using this Mudra since Oct 11, & it really does work !! I spend about 45 to 50 hrs a week in Corporate America, commuting, traffic, stress…& then you add in the rest of your life……I sooo needed this. The calming effect is amazing when you had a few deep breaths. Thank You…..Thank You !!
Hi Aleta! That is so SO awesome Goddess! Thank you for your update and keep up the self-care. Much Love and Blessings, Diana